Added: Jan 20, 2018
Benefits of Bitter Almond Oil
- Bitter almond oil comprises prussic acid, well-known as cyanide, and is a recognised poison.
- This Bitter almond oil can help constrain the development of contaminations produced by bacteria, viruses or protozoa.
- Bitter almond oil is also discovered for being useful in naturally reducing a fever.
- Bitter almond oil contains hydrogen, cyanide and benzaldehyde, which are very poisonous to germs. The oil can help fight harmful fungal, bacterial and viral infections together inside and outside.
- Bitter almond oil contains a toxic composite known as glycosine amygdalin. This mixture makes the nerves unresponsive to any feeling, including pain. Applying the oil onto the skin can help relieve muscle and joint pain.
- Applying a little amount of bitter almond oil on hair & skin can help save them from toxicities. The oil’s mechanism is to kill germs, insects, fungi and bacteria. It can also help stop UV harm. Bitter almond oil works at its best on the skin and hair when it is warmed to body temperature before use.
- In small amounts, bitter almond oil can be applied to eliminate dead skins from the body. If taken internally in high dosages, it can cause nausea and vomiting. If you are using bitter almond oil as a cleansing, the quantity should be very little and minor to avoid severe undesirable side-effects.
- Bitter almond oil can be used as a natural remedy for ear infection. Its calming and pain-relieving characteristics. The oil can help make softer ear wax and release obstruction in the ear. Warm one tablespoon of bitter almond oil mixed in hot water then place one drop into the affected ear.
- Monday : 09:00-17:00
- Tuesday : 09:00-17:00
- Wednesday : 09:00-17:00
- Thursday : 09:00-17:00
- Friday : 09:00-17:00
- Saturday : 09:00-17:00
- Sunday : 09:00-17:00
Sadiq Plaza, The Mall Road, Lahore, Punjab 54000, Pakistan
Location on MapGet Direction
|Address||Sadiq Plaza, The Mall Road, Lahore, Punjab 54000, Pakistan|
Send Email to business
You must be logged in to submit review.